Your cooperation will be appreciated by riders and organizers. While you are at Checkpoint #2/3, relax and enjoy the atmosphere – this is a great way to experience the event
• You will not be allowed to enter Checkpoint #2/#3 without your Support Sticker on your vehicle (received at Race Registration)
• Cyclist will be traveling on the SAME route as you on certain sections, please drive with caution - STAY WIDER FROM THE RIDER!
• There will be parking areas for supporters. This is where you will meet your team. You will need to indicate to them where you are as they arrive at Checkpoint #2/#3. There will be parking assistants to assist with this.
• Support is allowed to be given at vehicles.
• Check-in and Check-out at the Support Check-in / Check-out sign.
• There will be Food available to buy for Supporters. Food and drinks provided to the riders will be in the designated area for riders only.
• Please use as little space as possible in order for the riders to move around more freely
• Due to the the nature of the race and some areas being in a non-signal area, Officials DO NOT know where your riders are. Please be patient while waiting for them.
• Going to Checkpoint #2/#3 is not mandatory for a support vehicle. You can hand in a box which we will tranport to Malagas checkpoint 2/3.